• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate how well the user above is known ~♥Revived♥~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • I have never seen you ever before in my life, an because I am the king popular and decide everything that is popular and lame, you phail. hahaha i is noob.
    no.

Watch me do a real rate okay?
    You've been here for a long time now, which means a lot of people would know you. You aren't displaying friends, which doesn't help, but you only have 600 vm's, meaning you don't chat much with the other members. You have a few emblems, and because emblems are just about the biggest popularity contest in the world, it makes you more popular.
    7.5/10

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Hey all, You above me have a lot of posts but I don't think I've seen you before(Probably cause I live in the Hack/Game Section of the forum) :D

1/10 :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hey I have no idea who this glion guy is...JUST KIDDING...he' a really cool friend of mines!

10/10

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I don't see you much in threads, but I see you A LOT in vms everyday! 8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back