• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate how well the user above is known.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    I think I rated your team in Strategies and Movesets, you know. You might also have seen me in the Pokémon TCG section, although that could just be my mind playing tricks on me. o.O Anyway, you're a relative stranger to me as most people who don't RP or write fanfiction tend to be. ^-^ Still, I've seen you about now and again so...3/10 right back at ya', semi-stranger. xD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    See? I'm always the lonely foreigner here T_T

Erhm, whatever xD. I suddenly recalled seeing you somewhere few times so 6/10 for ya ^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I've seen you welcoming new users and posting here in Fun Time, but other than that I don't tend to see you.

4/10

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I've seen you around from time to time in different places quite a bit actually. 8/10

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I've seen you around some. Not often but I have before.

6/10.

I can't wait to see how people know me...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I only see you here and in the Hacks forum, otherwise I only see your PMs to me. XD 7/10

Back