• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Entei

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
Years
  • Entei @ Leftovers
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 120 HP/ 100 Atk/ 92 Def/ 196 SAtk
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Swagger
    - Fire Blast
    - Psych Up
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]

I made this by myself, but I think it was made before me. Fire Blast can OHKO standard Skarmory, Hidden Power Fighting can 3HKO standard Blissey, 4HKO standard Lax. I Swagger a Special Attacker or a wall, then Psych Up. It Swaggers Blissey also, so it can Psych Up it. Give suggestions.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • I like the Sunny Day set better.

Entei @ Leftovers
    Modest Nature (+SAtk ,-Atk)
    - Solarbeam
    - Sunny Day
    - Calm Mind
    - Flamethrower

Blazemxx

is Juuka the legend.
    Years
  • Well, Swagger can Pseudo Haze which will get me a free hit. Or Suicune can come in thinking it can freely Calm Mind me, so after the second or third Calm Mind, I can Psych Up. Gyarados will Dragon Dance, I can Psych Up it and gain attack and speed. Same goes for Curse Lax.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • You really thought this over, didn't you? Anyways, once Suicune realizes what you're doing, it will pseudo-haze you instantly. Not to mention, Gyara can't just Taunt, then DD. And I see Pert giving you problems.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Firebolt isn't helping, he just calls everyone "noobs".
    Anyways you get walled by way too many things :\

Pyrotechnix

what's that you did there
    Years
  • Suggestion: Don't mess around with one of my fav pokemons, please. Yes, the thought is definitely there, but the whole setup is way too situational, and Entei has more physical weaks than it does special weaks, which means you mispredict and end up Swaggering an attacker, it's not gonna be easy to switch in your defensive wall and that might just be game time, mate.

Also, regardless of whether you Psych Up Suicune, it will still beat the absolute crap out of you, since you have Fire Blast, which is 1/2 resist for Cune, and a non-STAB'd, non-SE 70 base power attack is laughable on something with 400 HP and 330+ Def, it'll do like 15%.

If you are ever going to use Entei on a serious team, use it similar to how YoMama had it set up:

Entei @ Leftovers
    Calm Mind
    Flamethrower/Fire Blast
    HP Grass or Ice/(Solarbeam)
    Reflect/(Sunny Day)/Substitute (101 HP Subs+)/Rest

Dawson123

Advanced Tainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2006
    CM Entei is better. Psych Up-Swagger is never going to work. Taunt schools it.

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
    Years
  • Blazemxx said:
    Entei @ Leftovers
    EVs: 120 HP/ 100 Atk/ 92 Def/ 196 SAtk
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Swagger
    -flamethrower
    - sunny day
    - solar beam/crunch

I made this by myself, but I think it was made before me. Fire Blast can OHKO standard Skarmory, Hidden Power Fighting can 3HKO standard Blissey, 4HKO standard Lax. I Swagger a Special Attacker or a wall, then Psych Up. It Swaggers Blissey also, so it can Psych Up it. Give suggestions.

entei!!!suite! i have raikou. fixes are in diff. fonts.

Flame Demon

Lord Of The Flames
    Years
  • I like Entei's Attack but there's not really anything to boost its damage except for Leer, which Screech does a lot better job at. CM Entei is the way to go. Give it HP EVs, some Special Attack I guess, and lots of speed so it can quicky boost with CM so things like Zapdos don't murder it right away, which it probably still will.

Last edited:

Flame Demon

Lord Of The Flames
    Years
  • I at least suggested better EVs while you guys were quarreling about the moveset for Entei. I actually said something you didn't so know what you're talking about before you post Frost.

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
  • O wow you really have to give a special sweeper speed and Sp.Atk EVs?
    OMG I didnt know that and you are so good and I want to be as leet as you!!

Flame Demon

Lord Of The Flames
    Years
  • Cut the sarcasm. Fine, whatever, you think my post is useless. Big deal.

Also, Entei makes at least 104 HP+ Substitutes because even without any HP EVs Entei's HP will be 413.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    That is incorrect. Entei's HP will be 371. You need to give it 132 EVs to get to 404, which will produce 101 Subs.

Back