• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my OU team :)

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]After loosing my ds game I found the miracles of Pokemon PO and recently started to love the game again :)

Slowbro-relaxed
    @leftovers
    252 hp 150 sp attack 108 def
    -regenerator
    Scald
    Trick room
    Ice beam
    Toxic

Scizor-adamant
    @muscle band
    252 hp 252 attack 4 def
    -technician
    Pursuit
    Roost
    Bullet punch
    Bug bite

Darmatian-adamant
    @chioce scarf
    252 hp 252 attack 4 speed
    -sheer force
    Flare blitz
    Earthquake
    U turn
    Stone edge

Scarfty-adamant
    @left overs
    -shed skin
    252 hp 100 attack 152 defense
    Drain punch
    Bulk up
    Crunch
    Ice punch

Ferrothorn-sassy
    @left overs
    -iron barb
    252 hp 50 attack 208 defense
    Spikes
    Power whip
    Leach seed
    Thunder wave

Gengar(want to replace)- modest
    @life orb
    252 hp 252sp attack 4speed
    -levitate
    Substitute
    Pain split
    Shadow ball
    Thunder shock

Well:)? I way to get rid of glengarry but not sure for who tho[/SIZE]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Some of your Pokemon's Speed is too high to use Trick Room effectively. Use this on Slowbro:
    -Scald
    -Psyshock/Fire Blast
    -Slack Off
    -Thunder Wave/Toxic
    Nature: Bold
    EVs: 248 HP/244 Def/16 SAtk
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Regenerator

Give Scizor Choice Band and replace Roost with Brick Break or Superpower and Bug Bite for U-turn. Use this EV spread to reduce the amount of damage Scizor takes from Stealth Rock: 248 HP/252 Def/8 Spe. This is because when Scizor's HP is maxed out, its HP is divisible by 8 (Stealth Rock inflicts 1/8 of the user's max HP as damage to a Pokemon neutral to Rock).

Give Darmanitan Rock Slide over Stone Edge; it's more accurate and it benefits from Sheer Force (even though post-Sheer Force Rock Slide is 2-3 BP less than regular Stone Edge, the power difference is rather small).

I'd change Ferrothorn's EVs to make it more defensive: 252 HP/88 Def/168 SDef. You can also use Relaxed if you want more physical defense (stick to the specially defensive spread if you choose that nature).

Scrafty is better off with a bulky spread with this set. It can't rely on Drain Punch for healing all the time:
    -Bulk Up
    -Drain Punch
    -Crunch/Dragon Tail
    -Rest
    Nature: Careful
    EVs: 252 HP/8 Atk/248 SDef
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Shed Skin

Why do you want to replace Gengar if you don't mind my asking? It's better off with Focus Blast over Thunderbolt (it can't learn Thundershock) for unresisted coverage. Also, use a Timid nature on it, since it needs all the Speed it can get.

--Nirvana--

State of Liberation
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2012
    I think this has been posted in the wrong section... (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, definitely make your Pokémon slower so Trick Room can work effectivly (as PlatinumDude says :P)

Also, might I recommend using a Rocky Helmet on Ferrothorn. The damage of Rocky Helm combined w/ Iron Barbs = 1/3 roughly damage.

Back