• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Potential ORAS Teams

Years
    This is the team I plan on using i the new Hoenn remakes coming out later in November. Please give suggestions :)

SWAMPERT @???
    Ability: Torrent
    -Surf
    -Earthquake
    -Hammer Arm
    -??? Maybe Waterfall/Dive?

CAMERUPT @Heat Rock
    Ability: Solid Rock
    -Flamethrower
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Slide
    -Sunny Day

TROPIUS @???
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    -Fly
    -Air Slash
    -SolarBeam
    -Growth

DUSTOX @Black Sludge
    Ability: Shield Dust
    -Bug Buzz
    -Sludge Bomb
    -Moonlight
    -Quiver Dance

FROSLASS @???
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    -Ice Beam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Thunderbolt
    -Confuse Ray

CRADILY @Leftovers
    Ability: Suction Cups
    -Sludge Bomb
    -SolarBeam
    -Stone Edge
    -Ingrain

All suggestions are welcome :)

Last edited:

Hoenn_Waters

Is patiently waiting for ORAS
    Years
    You get A Snowrunt so late in the game, have something you can get early, or something that counters Winona if that's the reason you chose Froslass

Years
    I haven't actually thought about that. I only really chose Froslass since she's been one of my favourite Pokemon since Diamond and Pearl. I don't suppose I have to worry about Winonna, since Camerupt can easily take care of Skarmory and Tropius, and anyone really should be enough for Altaria and Swellow

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    You should replace your Tropius with a Swellow or a Dodrio, otherwise you'll have three Pokemon weak to Fire.

Also, you should give your Cradily Giga Drain or Energy Ball instead of Solarbeam. Solarbeam isn't good without sun, whereas Giga Drain and Energy Ball are good with or without sun.

Years
    You should replace your Tropius with a Swellow or a Dodrio, otherwise you'll have three Pokemon weak to Fire.

Also, you should give your Cradily Giga Drain or Energy Ball instead of Solarbeam. Solarbeam isn't good without sun, whereas Giga Drain and Energy Ball are good with or without sun.

I'm actually set on Tropius... I'm not really worried about fire types, since both my powerhouses carry Earthquake, one of which also has Surf and my Cradily with Rock Slide, so i should be set.
    My Camerupt also carries Sunny Day, and holds the Heat Rock which will power up Camerupt's Flamethrower, Cradily's and Tropius's SolarBeam, Tropius's Growth and Dustox's Moonlight. I kinda made the sun my friend here.

Last edited:
    Back