• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RATE NEW LUCARIO SIG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    RATE NEW LUCARIO SIG!

1 of 10.

no leeking it. or ill report yooz :)

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I like it, but the font could be better and it could use a border. ^^;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    7/10

It's good... Although I think the border should go all the way around the banner, rather than just being at the top and to bottom. I don't know why, but the text seems to stand out a bit too much, and it looks sort of misplaced. I like the idea of the background, but I think it takes away the focus from the Lucario image in the middle. I like all the cloudy stuff near the bottom of the banner ^^

Years
    Text needs a lot of work. As does the effects. It's lacking them. There's some cool stuff going on with the ball of light so I would of worked around that. Also the black bars for borders hardly ever look too good. Another thing to try to improve on his depth and lighting.

Regardless just get rid of the text and it would be much better. 4/10 from me.

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    okay, ill keep it in mind, thanks for the rateings, keep em coming :P

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    If you read the rules, you would know that there is a thread here that people can post their graphics in in order for them to be rated. Individual rating threads are not allowed.

*closes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back