• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Rate The Anime OST Above You Between 1-10

pkmin3033

6/10. It's okaaaaay. But ngl I've already forgotten it and I just finished listening to it. xD;

Urge to make Code Geass flair and profile theme rising...rising...
EDIT: Aaaaand failed.

Last edited:

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
8.3, can't deny this theme really swells up the anticipation to something. While I don't know what theme this belongs to, I can imagine it's one that has some big build up tense moment to some finalization right at the end. Probably very fitting for the moment.

I just wanted to read my newspaper.

pkmin3033

8/10, it's...pretty damn creepy. It falls off a little bit after the first 30 seconds, but not by much. Good track.

Years
10/10
That sounds really eerie in the first few seconds and then seamlessly blends a sombre mood in via the violin. I have a soft spot for violin and violin-esque strings in music in general, but this sort of song especially.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
6/10
It wasn't bad and the guitar gave the "badass is here" vibes, but I was constantly anticipating a drop that never came.

pkmin3033

7/10. It's...nice. A little better than "good" but a little worse than "great". It doesn't invoke any particularly strong feelings in me other than "Eh, I didn't hate it" which immediately puts it above several other things I've heard. xD

Did someone say "Ominous English Chanting"?

pkmin3033

6/10. It was okaaaaay I guess, but I've already forgotten how it goes. It...didn't really leave much of an impact on me. xD;

Now for something that has been passed down through the Armstrong family line for generations:

Years
7/10
I really liked it, but there's a few parts where the discordant music and vocals are hard to listen to. Shame cause the rest is amazing and very atmospheric. I really need to see Perfect Blue.

pkmin3033

4/10...listening to that kinda hurt my ears a bit. It doesn't have much of a melody to it - the vocals are kinda all over the place, and the accompanying music is...exactly what I'd expect from a mid-2000s anime, haha.

pkmin3033

5/10. Eh, it's not BAD, but it's not GOOD either. It's something I would skip immediately, like most EDs. xD

Years
8/10
I feel like it could do with a little more power behind some of it, but over all it's a really dramatic and pretty song that I appreciate.

Someone had to post it eventually.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
Years
7.8/10 I like the music and the singer is good. This would be higher if not for one thing. I don't really know what's being sung. Personally, I don't mind listening to foreign language music or even not understanding what the lyrics are for the beat, but I get so much more (or even take off more) if I know what the song is about or what's being said since many songs really have a good bit to say from their lyrics alone. All in all, not a bad song at all, but wouldn't be in a TOP 10 anime song track.

So badass he don't even need an electric guitar.

pkmin3033

7/10, it has a nice vibe to it that I can appreciate, but when it comes to Berserk I'm more a fan of the dramatic English vocal songs that are Sagisu's speciality. This just doesn't hit as hard...and yes, I know not everything can be dramatic vocals, but everything SHOULD be, is my point. xD

Back