• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    This is not caption the avatar above you you know...
    60/100. It would have been pretty easy to get a better shot, but it is good.
    Well doesn't someone have an attitude? I was just commenting on the avatar because there is a character limit. Calm yourself. :tired:
    wow.Nice pixel over. 9/10
    Really like your avatar as I said. 10/10.

-Okami

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    That is a very, uh, random avatar.

>>

I really don't know how to rate that lol It's silly, but so uncreative o_o and so random. I'm confused.

5/10 I guess @-@

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Well doesn't someone have an attitude? I was just commenting on the avatar because there is a character limit. Calm yourself. :tired:

-Okami
    I don't have an attitude. You were captioning it, this thread isn't for that. You should have just said you like it if you weren't going to go into detail.

@Yusshin: It's pretty good. Even though it's so shrunk the quality is still fine. 70/100.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Ah drawing of a Grovyle. It's well drawn, but it's not something I'd pick as an avatar.
    Still, if it's yours, that's nice.
    6/10

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    I don't have an attitude. You were captioning it, this thread isn't for that. You should have just said you like it if you weren't going to go into detail.
    *Sigh* This kid thinks I care about what he thinks. "At first I was like: -_- But then I Lol'ed ^o^" Lol at you sir. Thinking I care about what you think. Funny guy.
    omg... cute cat girl!
    it's neat too ~
    8/10
    Love your signature 8/10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back