• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

(its a nice car!)well umm, i am not that much of a anime person, but you cantgo wrong withanime/manga chicks, so 7/10
    I agree with the nice car bit. Anyway 7/10 its a pretty cool pic of ariados but i dont really like ariados.(mines too small i know.)

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Thanks! You can see a bigger size, as well as the link to the image on deviantArt, in this thread.

Anyway, I like your new avatar too. It has a sense of grace and simplicity... 8/10.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Pretty Umbreon picture. :3 I like Umbreon. :'D

7/10

Edit, beaten by the marshmallow-loving Charmander. :3

I still like it. But you should try shading it? : D
    7/10

Years
    ^It's Bill Gates from his traffic violation back in 1977. XD

I like the thick border and it's nice quality, though it reminds me of one of those boring sports movies that the teacher always made us watch back in 7th grade and I almost fell asleep watching them. :P

8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back