• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ 10/10

That is a work of a true artist! I like how you got the background and make the words move like that. And Kakashi rocks! So yeah. ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Even though I never made it lol..I suck at avatars...XD...anywho 7/10 for you, its fairly okay, but the red line really ruins the avatar.

(Whoops sorry Scizz...I accidently pressed the enter key >.<)

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Even though I never made it lol..I suck at avatars...XD...anywho 7/10 for you.

Is it that hard to understand the notices and Warnings that are given to you?
    This is the last time I will tell you this.
    The rules of the rating threads clearly state, that you are supposed to rate the previous poster's Avatar on a scala from 1 to 10, as well as to add a short sentence of constructive criticism, as in, what you like or dislike about that Avatar!
    What you just did was breaking these rules...again, as all you did was adding a random rating to an offtopic post!
    I strongly reccomend you to read the rules, and follow them, else, you will definatly find yourself banned again after your next 2 Warnings!

As for your Avatar, I like the effects that were used in it.
    It also matches your current theme very well, and since it's animated, you'll get a 8/10 from me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    9/10

I like how the effect in the background in your avatar. It matches with your sig, and that is a plus. And also Scizor is a awesome Pokemon. ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • 7/10, like I said previously its pretty good, but the red border ruins it.

(Sorry bout that...stupid enter key, I pressed the enter key and it posted before I could add the sentence >.<)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    7/10 because I can't see it and invisibilty is greatly trendy at the moment ^^

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    WHAT??!! They're Just hugging!! God, the way people preceive things these days... anywho, yours is nice, because it's animated, matches your theme and is very clear, but ima thinking you could do with some text on it, like "Karusama"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back