• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lol I can't believe I haven't rated this yet *slaps self* Ok, good work with the scanlines, Nice colour scheme and text with good angle and positioning, no flaws, but no real "umpf" either~ 8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    And as I said before, flawless but no real extravagance, rather conservative. 7/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    You have to re-upload yours, because I can't see it, I'll give you a 7/10 for the invisibilty ??!!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh really -_- heh yours, I will say for the umpteenth time, has skill, but perhaps lacks a little ambition. 7/10

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • nice ... ^ 9/10

i like it .......

Flashmew, we have a limit of at least 25-characters per post!
    Bypassing it with repeating characters, "(too short)" or the likes is not allowed.
    Please make your posts consist of at least 25 characters in the future.
    Also, when posting in these threads, you are supposed to give a short sentence, that explains why exactly you gave that rating (aka, constructive criticism).
    Keep that in mind, next time you are posting in a rating thread.

May_Eevee, your Avatar has a nice effect, and goes very well with your current Username and profile theme.
    So, because of that, you get a 9/10 from me.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    EXACTLY my point about YOURS, TBH. It's really quite a skillled avatar, but could do with a bit more complexity 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back