• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
  • Amazing!!

I love how you used the same person in the background as in the avatar. And a very cool green-tastical color!

10/10 !!!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Another Latias fan is <3. Btw, I've seen your art on DA and it rocks! ^ω^

I must give you kudos for drawing a picture of Latias yourself and using it as any avy. Most people either have someone else make their avatars or find some random image they like and use it as their avatar; it's rare for people to make their avatars themselves or even draw them up from scratch. So.. congrats. X3

9/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Hey thx! So thats who you were on dART!

On to your avatar, which i think is very nice. I like how the sparkles dont overtake the face, so it has a lot of balance. 8.75/10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    8/10

I like the ball thingies that's kind of faded into that. It looks pretty and matches with the banner too.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Cute... But the text seems to 'stand out' too much. But it's still pretty cute... 7/10

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's just a picture of a Mudkip with an eye burning background colour. x___x Mudkip is cool, though, so you deserve 6/10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back