• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinock

♚Where Legends Are Born♚
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    8/10
    Dont really know the dude in it but looks nice ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    Ah, Touhou.. How I miss thee. 9/10 for nostalgia reasons. not to mention a nice looking pic

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    5/10

The pic is blurry, I can't really see it properly, seems more like a image that was re-sized, and I'm not really liking it that much D:

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • 5/10

The pic is blurry, I can't really see it properly, seems more like a image that was re-sized, and I'm not really liking it that much D:

That's because it was, as the image used was way too big to be used in an avatar on this site. It had to be resized, or it would have been more blurry.

Edit: Oh, right. 7/10. As usual, can't see the face. very well.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • 7/10. Why does this remind me of the Reaction Guys meme?

(Changed my avatar once again. Mostly because her personality fits mine better.)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Idk derk, not really a fan of that icon. It doesn't seem anything special to me, no offense. :x

6.5//10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Its blurry. And too bright. Nothing's clear. Hence, not really a good avatar, imo. The quality seems a little off too. But that's just me, I guess.

6//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back