• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
  • 8/10 Becuase your avatar has my favorite color, purple(and pink) ♥ I may not know where the character is from, but the avatar is generally is just really nice, and I like the coloring of it. ^^;
    It's from Touhou, as stated in the post which you rated. ;)

You may or may not know it as the Bullet Hell game.

OT: 8.5/10.

Now I like this one a bit better.

Last edited:

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • 8/10 I don't recognize that character. But you supposedly change avatars alot

Yeah, I change it all too often, which is an understatement.

OT: 7/10. Nothing special but it doesn't look bad.

As for my current avatar, if you don't know who it is, perhaps this image can help.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • U.N. Owen WAS Her...Oh wait sorry wrong person :> /expressing Touhou knowledge ftw

From my own experience, tilted images don't always come out so well. But you did a good job with this one (I'm guessing you did it since you're great at graphics and whatnot) so I shall give it a 9/10.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • It doesn't really have anything bad in it, per say...but I still, for some reason, do not like it very much. Maybe the colors? I don't like them at all, I think. The border doesn't help either. Borders make icons look bad, imo. A drop shadow would be a much better choice. Still, it is much better than some of the avatars I've seen here, I guess..

7//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back