• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The sound tag's arrangement..it irks me. Try to take it a bit lower. Maybe even below the main image. And well, you can use ??? tag instead of title tags to ensure that 'dots' aren't visible underneath the SS and Diamond FCs. The image itself..it's a bit bright. But well, it's kind of fine.

7//10

Edit: Ninja'ed.

Well, it's an eight for you, dead-man-walking. The image is kind of nice and the arrangement is good too.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
9/10

Wonderful as usual, Derodero. However, there is some blue next to Gaara that I strike very weird and unusual. o_O

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9/10

I don't know too much about the blank space above the image, but everything is pretty much nice and organized, and the tag is cute too~

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Let's see.. Good banner, but it's compressed. I'd recommend hosting it somewhere else.
Plus two smaller banners.. And I'm not entirely sure if those fit the constrains of maximal signature images when put all together. And I'm too lazy to check too. Those look good nonetheless.
Two lines of text for credits. Meh, whatcha gonna do?

It's good :P

At the very least I can say my signature looked a lot worse when I had been here for as long as you have xD;

7/10

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
9/10

It's awesome and creative. However, I'll agree with the last person that rated your signature, and say that the line underneath it is a little weird and out of place. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back