• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner is just messy. Can't really understand what's going on in there. Also, the text kinda doesn't fit. :(

5//10

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Colour the links.

Get rid of the lines.

7/10.. Would've been lower if it wasn't for the content.

Years
3/10. Still the same random sprites and random text on black background along with userbars. In case that wasn't enough, let's add scrollbars to the equation! Surely that'd make it look even better. Except it doesn't.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Two tags: Minus points.
One's sufficient, imo. Both are pretty decent but don't really go well together. Another thing: Wrap the link around some text or something, maybe? That might help.

6//10

It would've been an eight or more if it weren't for those two thingies and if the link would've been wrapped around some fitting text.

Years
@Derozio
Will do. Thanks for advice. I'm not that experienced much, but I'm speechless about your signature. 10

E: I made changing signature, so now there are both of them, changing after refreshing. Nice thing.

Last edited:
Years
3/10. It doesn't matter if you're trying to make some kind of artistic statement or whatever. If it doesn't look good, it doesn't look good. Justifying your design choices doesn't change the way it looks. Anyway, banner is just bad. It's saved in JPG, so there goes most of it's quality right there. Next is the random blur for no reason. Then comes the gradient borders which don't make sense with the picture at all. Finally, there's the sea green text which completely stands out for some reason. The font choice and shadow is gaudy as well. Neither of these flow with the banner at all and overall just looks like something someone made in 5 minutes after messing around with a banner maker of some kind.

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
Years
I did not make it my friend did so leave her alone and it is not a mess u did not even do anything to yours

uh 6 out of 10 u did not even do any thing to yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back