• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    that is probobly the weirdest thing I have seen in my whole freakin life

You think Queer as Folk is weird? Go watch Six Feet Under and then tell me if you still think Queer as Folk is weird.

@Pokemon Jupiter Version: I'm not a fun of those bar things :/
    7/10

Years
    9/10. I'm using Conway and the green text is surprisingly readable. Banner is simple, yet for some reason, pleasing to my eye. Links don't get in the way either which is nice.
    I lol'd at FABULOUS.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oooh, the banner I really like. But it's what's around it that isn't so good. You could arrange the text and those click things a bit better. =\
    7//10

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Eh, I prefer those two adoptable to be just images, instead of clickable pixels.

Thank you, I knew I picked the right graphix designer.

Yours is really good. I like the text in the banner. Did you make that yourself?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oh, I thought they were had the click things with it too. x_x
    The banner's effects are stunning. :D

And no, I didn't make it (the render anyway). I just resized and did the coding for it.

Same as before 7//10.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    The quotes, animations, icons, and text don't compliment each other. However, it's fairly organised in its own way. 6/10

Years
    7/10. Would it hurt to capitalize the beginning of those sentences?... No, seriously, I have a poor eye for graphics and I don't know if the lowercase was intentional or not. Capitalization could be added in the title tags though. Would make it look more professional IMO. Other than that, the overall placement of the text is pretty nice.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Seems like you are using the multicoloured c4d the way it isn't meant to be used. Nice to see you are doing real people though I don't like the contrast in quality or the effects.

Not fond of right aligned text either. 7.10

**** fifth time dsl connection was lost. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back