• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    8/10

Looks a bit...uneven if that's the appropriate word to say. I prefer the text below the banner myself. Maybe it's just my personal taste. XD

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Not a fan of that that style, the tutorial has been way overused. >_>

Not only that but the two characters are quite LQ, and they also can't seem to decide whether or not to have a black outline.

6/10

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Awesome Banner! =]
    I don't really like the userbar there, not that it looks bad, I just think that it doesn't fit well. the text is good and the banner is awesome. lol on a hard rating... 7.5/10 I just don't really like the userbar in there, but thats just my opinion. =]

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I personally enjoy looking at your sig when I come across it. 9/10. Its a bit large, -1 pt.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Geez, I see that novelty is something that people tend to like here. Usually the longer you can hold onto a signature the better IMHO, but obviously the world doesn't agree with me XD

4. The banner is scaring me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back