• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    4/10. Banner's of poor quality. Can't even read the text.

Nope it's actually perfect quality. Your eyes are just wierd. You obviously don't like Harry Potter, and that's why. It's actually ver simple to read.

As for yours. Too big, boring but at least there's some color to it. 4.5/10

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Actually, Nymphadora is almost impossible to read, and the banner isnt very high quality.

5/10, just cause of Tonks

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Vaporeon was always one of my favourites :3

Also, you can always use the [*css=div"align:right;"]text[/align] code so that you won't have to have the text below the banner, but rather to the right of it.

*if you do this, remember to put the code at the very top
    **Also, remember to take the asterisk out of the code :P

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Quite strange and the css is in russian
    but quite nice for some reason that i can't put my finger on it.

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    8.8/10. Banner is pretty dang awesome, but the text under it could've been done better. Like maybe making it smaller or so that it is the same length as the banner.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    yours seems to sketchy, I don't know if that's good or bad, but I don't like sketchy siggs.
    4/10

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I like how there are illusions of the signature, I don't really like sports though XD but Basket Ball is pretty awesome. You could however, remove the Hack bar, and it'll look good
    7/10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I love the image. It's cute. XD Maybe you could possibly make the text match it with it a bit more though? :3

7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back