• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ^ 7/10

Hikaru's Twin said:
    Not to sound horrible or anything,

*Cries.* YOU SOUND BLOODY AWEFUL!
    (Note: Please, I beg of thee...Sense my sarcasm.)

Hikaru's Twin said:
    but in my opinion, your signature looks pretty large

I`m too creative to be confined to the normal...Small...Signature stuff. I like too much, and have too many good ideas that I want people to see all at once!

Hikaru's Twin said:
    and the glow text is hard to read...

*Groans.* Not if you are using Midnight Misty...

Hikaru's Twin said:
    apart from that; it's ok. 7/10

Is that because of the quote about God? I think it is...I KNOW IT IS! AGH! ALIENS!

(Note: Also...PLEASE, I beg, even more so of thee, realise that I`m not picking on you. I have nothing better to do with my time than this sort of thing. Plus, I`m funny. :) )

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Camp Kill Yourself said:
    ^ 7/10

*Cries.* YOU SOUND BLOODY AWEFUL!
    (Note: Please, I beg of thee...Sense my sarcasm.)

I`m too creative to be confined to the normal...Small...Signature stuff. I like too much, and have too many good ideas that I want people to see all at once!

*Groans.* Not if you are using Midnight Misty...

Is that because of the quote about God? I think it is...I KNOW IT IS! AGH! ALIENS!

(Note: Also...PLEASE, I beg, even more so of thee, realise that I`m not picking on you. I have nothing better to do with my time than this sort of thing. Plus, I`m funny. :) )

Gee, are you sure you have nothing better to do....because, no matter how much you claim not to be picking on me, that's what it feels like...way to offend someone. I sure hope that wasn't supposed to be funny, because, like i claimed i found it offensive; therefore i fail to see the humour.

Years
    ^7/10^ Cause I said so.

Hikaru's Twin said:
    Gee, are you sure you have nothing better to do....because, no matter how much you claim not to be picking on me, that's what it feels like...way to offend someone. I sure hope that wasn't supposed to be funny, because, like i claimed i found it offensive; therefore i fail to see the humour.

What was offensive? Other that the Bloody Aweful thing...Which, I said...Was totally sarcastic...I don`t see anything else that`s offensive (and even that I don`t find to be offencive concidering that...I said it was sarcastic. Generally, if I say something sarcastically, it means I`m just messin` around.)
    Unless the God thing...But, I didn`t exacty diss God in any way by asking if it was about the God quote...
    Uhm...And by having nothing better to do with my time, I was refering to my odd sort of creativity...*Sighs some.* Bam Margera didn`t pick me to be on his team. I weap. Oh, the creativity thing...I get like some sort of random Jhonen character...and...and...random. Yeeeeeah. Meaning, it was meant to be funny, but, only those who find Random/Sarastic/Dry/Jhonen esque humor to be funny would laugh at it. Meaning, it won`t appeal to everyone.
    This is my creative...Comic making mood...People take me too seriously...I feel sick...I never want to eat peppers again.

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    wow that must of taking alot of work to do the ninetales....or did you fin dit off the internet....??......10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back