• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly

BEing FrEE....
    Years
    Stripes said:
    10/10 for yours Flame, it's not really the main character in front that catches my eye but the objects and/or buildings in the background that put the whole picture together.
    Not to mention the fact though that my moms favorit color is purple..(violet) what have you. In anycase nice sig. Still looking for a good one for me though...

maybe i can help u out with the sig problem
    i have a friend with all of good sigs/banners

Aino Minako said:
    Thanks, Sawah. ^^ Your sig is so sweet! =3

10/10

its sailor v
    the sailor of love 10/10

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    ^ XD Wow, ds, you're still going head-on that those two kiss. XD I like the big piccy of Sakura and...ummm...sowwy, I don't know the guy's name, I haven't seent he show inforever. XD Your Trainer cards are awsome as well. 10/10

~Kelsey

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    OOC: *diez laughing at the avatar*

^ definitely a 10/10 Lookie! A FMA signature~ Who can't resist Roy <3 >>; Cute piccy with the Green/Yellow as well. o.o;!

Years
    • Seen today
    ^10/10 Love that little remark about your wedding...you should get working on it XD. Plus the banner is kinda cute, just like your voice XD.

Years
    • Seen today
    ^ 9/10 If you added some text or something under the banner it'd make it look really good. Still cool banner.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^Oh wow your sig is cool. I seen a little bit of Gundam Seed. ^__^ I give you 10/10!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back