• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    did i make them my self HH no! i got them from bad *** buddy.com got enough links? 9/10 lol

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I rated it before... 10/10

Thanks, Lily. It's a whole heap of quotes from Delta Goodrem's album Mistaken Identity and the poem down the bottom with no title is my own composition. Not for any purpose really, so I didn't really bother. Finally someone likes all the words!!! XD It's a very romantic <3 siggy.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    It did take forever. The lyrics had to go from memory or be copied out from the lyric sheet that came with Delta's "Mistaken Identity" album. And the colour-coordinating and sacrificial acting... I had to mutilate my siggy. v_v I might bring the spoilers back one day. XD And everyone screams "Nooooooooooo!" Actually, they were quite attractive. Ahem.

Although I don't like that shade of brown, it reminds me of chocolate. And Vincent's cute. 9.999/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back