• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    I dunno im going to have to find my picture of my suicune...

RATING: 9/10 (gray isn't really Flannery...)

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    I dunno im going to have to find my picture of my suicune...

8.6/10 < i rethought that NEW RATING: 9.2/10

Ahem, please have a look at the Funtime rules.
    They clearly state, that you are supposed to leave a rating, as well as a short sentence about what is liked or disliked about the previous poster's signature.

As for your signature...well, it's only text, and the color doesn't blend all that well with the style I'm using, so you'll get a 3/10 from me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    9/10
    Its quite good, the art was done very well, by my sister, so thats good, the background is a little too dark, but the text slightly makes up for that, otherwise nice Scizz.

(I tried to slightly change the colour of the background of mine I hope its better now ^^)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Another sig with a vector feel to it. They aren't seen too often these days. =[

Because of it's uniqueness and the colors are matching, but the text on the other parts of your sig are just too bright to me, you'll receive an 8/10.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    9/10
    Again like the avatar, it has a really great feel to it, and thats hard to come by but a little too much black...since the render is kinda being killed off lol...^_~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    7/10
    Meh, it's pretty good. X3; I really don't like how the background is overlapping Flannery like that...it makes it look quite messy. I also don't think the picture of Flannery suits the background very much. Overall, it's pretty good. ^_^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    8/10
    The banner is pretty cool, but the blue text colour doesn't go very well with it. Also the little mini banner doesn't look very good with it, mainly because of the pink. xD;

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I like the mirror effect. Also, I like how the banner's colour scheme is reflected in the text in your overall sig, and it matches your avatar. Aweshome. 8.5/10 just because you didn't make the banner XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^^ Nice banner and it matches well with all the lettering. Good stuff. i'll have to give you a 9/10 only because i don't know who is in the banner X3

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I'm a fan of William's banners, good colour scheme and very neat, I also like those flying furball whachamajuggs XD neat, organized and colourful to some degree. 8.5/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    9/10
    The banner is very well done, and everything is neatly presented. I just don't like the white text outside the banner... It doesn't really go with your whole theme. Otherwise, awesome =D

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    6/10
    CREEPY picture... *ehem* Anyway, you're signature is pretty random, and plain.
    And the 'L' in my signature is the name of the character... O_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back