• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    the banner background quite good but still i don't like the image much 7/10...the text below was that song isn't it?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    hmm the banner is ok but your siggy lacks character...Your siggy should reflect Who you are...The banner does so well but it's lack of text is...odd. You didnt even really try to attract attention to your "Paired with:" under the banner it's just green...I can barely see it...Anyways it needs alitle work but the theme is solid so i give you a
    6/10!!!!

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    7/10

Very green and detailed. I like the way you did it. It looks pefect.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    The siggy's color scheme is all green.Which is adorable.
    I like the Trainer Card too but not from Pokecharms.
    Request one here.
    Overall 7.5/10

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Nyu, the banner is nice enough, despite the slightly too bright colour of the text on the upper right, but that big, animated text right beneath it is a serious eyesore to me. o.o Maybe try something a bit more discreet? I'm not too wild about the pokémon sprites either, but they're pretty small and the signature as a whole is hardly cluttered so...8/10

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I won't rate you again since I've already rated.
    I've changed my sig and here it is.
    I know it's gonna be harsh.Even I'm not satisfied with that.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    10/10

Very colorful, detailed, has a special zing about it, text awesome, grammar is perfect... Surely best sig I've seen all month.

Soujiro

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2007
    It's a spooky tower with some spooky thing in it...Cool. Spiritbomb? Even awesome-er. I'll PM you saying "LOZ LTS B FRENDS!!!1" after I post this =D

8.3/10

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    9/10 Hasn't changed in quite a while o_o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back