• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    4/10

You seriously need a banner though. Other then that it's fine

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    They defintly are not poems..They're real songs made by a real band that made a real lot of money on them.Finger Eleven.And since i'm such an idiot at computers i'm really not very sure how to enlarge pictures(i've got noob written all over me)

8/10

Fairly nice.The picture is the correct size.But your only flaw is the claimed stuff.Go to former posts.I explain more in detail why I hate that kind of stuff.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ineresting, although a little too loud. my eyes hurt following everything. and who are those dancing fools?

but creative, 7/10

btw i can tell that i don't like finger eleven already

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I can tell that too..Eh he he.Why,I have no idea..I mean emo bands are crap like Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco to name a few.

5/10

boring..Same as everyone else..a trainer card..claims..a link to your trading thread..same

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    I can tell that too..Eh he he.Why,I have no idea..I mean emo bands are crap like Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco to name a few.

5/10

boring..Same as everyone else..a trainer card..claims..a link to your trading thread..same

Are you telling me this ot the other guy?

7/10

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    ooooooh dancing trapinch lucky :D 8/10

and wolfie the dancing foools are orichimaru and kabuto from NARUTO the best anime ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    6.6/10 Way too plain if not for the nice content.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Nice, compact trainer card, that is always good. Wish there was a link for your "Sparkle Gold" banner though. Otherwise, it flows nice

7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back