• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    ...but it's my 'no-banner' theme... ;.;

Seriously, I plan on getting one eventually, but I'm still looking on good piccies and a banner shop that's up to scratch. x3

@Lumine:Anyways, yours is sort of...really messy. Too many different colors, too much size, no clear theme and the spoiler tags and naked url aren't helping. 3/10

@Vavavoom: Not particularly colorful, but it's solid, organized and the banner is neat. 8/10

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    i like it cool pic 10/10
    well i dont know how

i like it cool pic 10/10
    (well i dont know how)

Last edited:

J Dog

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    9/10 your banner looks awesome!
    im just now getting into banner making and im getting pretty good at it. ( at least i think... )

J Dog

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    thanks shadow.
    i really like my banner, it took me forever to come up with what to put on it and "Fear the Dragon Claw" is pretty intimidating/funny. (just like salamence)
    haha.

i like your banner.
    (even though im not a bleach fan)
    id give it a 8/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    omg I luved that movie! desu~ ^_^

The quality of the banner is excellent and your links and text match the banner really well!

10/10

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    thanks i like the movie too i watched it so many times ill give you a 10/10 cuz your banner of latias is kool and i amtched your avatar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back