• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hmm, the banner is pretty, plus I like the slogans in them! ^_^

Although I think you couldve been a little more creative in the text formatting for the art credits instead of plain black, size 2 text desu~

The userbars are nice although I dunno if it reeeeeeeeeaallly needs to link to imageshack rather than one of those things that the userbars are advertising.

9/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Ah! Nice signature. The banner is pretty cool. If you want to use the grey font, you should use a darker grey. A pale grey doesn't really match with the banner. 8/10 <~

J Dog

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    uhmm... thank you?
    jeez...

do you wanna make me a better one?
    i worked pretty hard on this one.
    and it was made in photoshop, not paint....

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    nah, it's way better then anything I could've done =P

ask some people in the graphics and photography section if they'll make you one, kanna-chan made me the one i'm using now... it's awesome.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Hmm, it is a pwetty banner! ^_^ And Im using a white theme, so the edges blend away nicely! However the text is slightly hard to read because of the way the paint splotches mess with your eyes 0_0

The text below it could be a bit more creative than size 2 veranda, I like that red font you used, maybe that would work?

All in all, splendid sig!

9/10

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    it all matches, nice links to ur pc family. nice statement at the bottom so.........8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back