• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    pretty awesome! one of the best that i've seen. like the splatter brushes in the back and i like the lines. pretty nice. text could be smaller as it takes away from the focal, but nobody ever masters text.

8.5/10. can use some touchups, but it's really awesome.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    8/10 I l'm a huge fan of X-Men but why have two banners side by side?

that's usually what i do. that way they aren't stacked on top of each other. and plus i just like the way it looks......:)

glad to see you like my work.

already rated yours Xairmo.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    i think the iceman banner is better 7/10 also u should have one banner or the other

why? is it a crime to have two? i basically have two instead of one long one. what's the difference? just curious.

Hazuki: It's pretty nice! like the background and the stock, but the scanlines could either be lowered on the opacity or gotten rid of all together. overall nice! love the chibi-like eyes.

8/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    0.o ... Umm. I can't tell a lot, man. The text looks really messy, as well as the frame. 2/10 <~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    9/10

Was well set up and thought out. I don't know who the person is, but color scheme is very good. The only thing I don't like is the fact that I only speak english, but that's my fault. XD

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    9/10

I like the banner, but there are three pictures under the text that aren't showing up..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back