• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
  • No offense but yo sigs is kind of gay.. .. ..

2/10 - Both of em

*Ehem* A sig cannot be "gay". A sig cannot love another, and sigs don't have genders! Unless, you mean that it looks too happy, you're just giving an immature excuse for not liking it. A year ago when I was - *Some dude whispers in my ear* Oh yeah! It's about rating sigs! Anyway, next time don't such an uncool excuse like that.

Awww... your sig is so funny! I'll give a 10/10!

Big Smoothin

Thug Lord
    Years
  • Abskull said:
    *Ehem* A sig cannot be "gay". A sig cannot love another, and sigs don't have genders! Unless, you mean that it looks too happy, you're just giving an immature excuse for not liking it. A year ago when I was - *Some dude whispers in my ear* Oh yeah! It's about rating sigs! Anyway, next time don't such an uncool excuse like that.
    Oh well never mind. The only thing I saw was a red X when I rated it. So let me change the rating. Now please, shut up! :dead:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • manectric_chief
    I like the way how the images are aligned together. It's small, but nice ^^

Rating: 9/10

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I really like it maya. Don't listen to my cousin. I give your sig. a 10/10. Yay maya!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Kratos:
    Nicely organized, red is one of my favorite colors. Overall, it's small, and nice

Rating: 8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back