• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    7/10

Haha...so simple, yet it's such eye candy. :D Sanosuke...got to love that guy. Love the text, too. Goes so well with the picture. <3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    ^Pretty cool, though I don't see the reason to use the same image for an avatar and a signature.

7/10

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    7/10

So it matches, foo. D: Haha, just kidding. That's a pretty spiffy lookin' signature. It's all grainy/sandy and dully colorful. Love it. The text is pretty cool, too, though that...one guy kind of scares me. ^^;

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    8/10

Awws...Shoyrus. Good times, good times. <3 It's just adorable. The background is rather odd, though I love the faded grid pattern and how there's this elegant softness and glow. The faded text just adds to the cuteness...it's so smooth. *le squeal*

Squirrel_

Ending It All
    Years
    -100/10
    The psiny crap and everything else in your sig sucks. You dont even know how to rate it is from

BLANK/10 not 1 idiot. I hope someone lese rates your sig a 0.

The only thing good in your sig is your piece of crap sprite.

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Oh, I didn't know there was one of these here. ^^

^2/10 It's just some colored text that's hard to read really. =/

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Fight, fight, fight...! *slapped* Ow...I mean...c'mon, can't we all get along? ^^;

5.5/10

Ahh...big...signature. T-T;

I must admit...it...is rather odd. That is one heck of a unique Trainer Card. Nothing I ever seen around in here. xD The fact that it's animated and moves from each Poke'mon is kind of spiffy. I adore the dancing Nidoran. It's so cute. <3

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I always love your signatures, Mari. They simply pwn. <3

1. Centred. [huge bonus]
    2. Size One. [huger bonus]
    3. Uber cool banner.
    4. Themed.
    5. Ish is in it!
    6. Formatting
    7. The last sentence is prettified with <3, ~, //, kawaii, and bold formatting. I just love it. <3333

10/10 - flawless. n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back