• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    8/10
    Banners kind of plain, Manyula is kind of blurry (or is that just my eyes?) and I can't really read the 'py' in Copy. Otherwise it's very organized.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Ah, nice animated banner. It's rather rare to see an actual decent animated banner since most of them are kinda crappy at times XP; Well, the character you chose as your theme is pretty cool, which anime is your character from, btw? 9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    10/10
    Wow, that's a really banner. The sig itself is very organized as well, nice job!

Rider is from Fate/Stay Night, which is, by the way, a really cool anime! *starry eyes*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The banner is shuweet, and again, very organized. Organized siggy are teh luffz! It looks like it took a long time to photoshop or w/e though...

10/10

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    The banner is awesome. I like the little animation inside of it. And the backround color is well made too.

10/10

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Cute. Its probably the laout your using. I am using Qualiava's Galaction so I can see it REALLY good. Your cute. and the banner is rather funny. 9/10

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Bell said:
    Rider is from Fate/Stay Night, which is, by the way, a really cool anime! *starry eyes*
    Oh, so that's where she is from. Soka, she seemed familiar to me, I've heard of that anime. A lot of people talk about Saber e__e;;

Such a small simple sig with a small simple kawaii pic. It's perfect! 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back