• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Could be a little more organized and- ACK! MAY_EEVEE?! o O;; Rider here.

Anyway, The banner could be neater and it could look less 'fade the image stick it onto a cloud bg and stick some text on it', and it could be more organized, (as in, where you place the coordinator's card SM made, and the text and banner etc etc)

So, 6/10

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    United squirtle said:
    is Very odd to me (to short of post)
    xXFallenXx said:
    10/10

It's. Naruto. *-*
    Dark_Lucario said:
    Neat banner (?).
    8/10
    (AARGH! STUPID MESSAGE SHORTN3SS!!!)
    To all of you, we have rules which state that your posts have to be made of at least 4 words, aswell as at least 25 characters!
    Bypassing those rules is not allowed! Please remember that in the future, else, a Warning will be issued.

Dark_Lucario, this is the second time I catch you bypassing the character limit and the 4 word rule, you're hereby Warned!

.::Teresa::., your Sig is small and organized. I also like the animation in it.
    You'll get a 7/10 from me.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    marshmello said:
    I really like the pretty girl! Its so icy and cool! 10/10
    *Sweatdrop* Don't you mean guy?

It's pretty organized, but your colors don't really match the banner. The banner is really pretty though!

9/10

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Very nice banner! Neatly centered and it goes well your avatar. Match avvy + Match sig = Perfect. 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back