• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    digi-kun said:
    Milfeulle Sakuraba of Galaxy Angel XD

The banner is pretty good, though the text on the banner can be a bit hard to read
    but the text around it fits well 8.5/10
    You beat me when I was posting, so I rated the person above you instead of yours ^^;;

It's very nice and I like the text and musical note X3 9/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Very nice. However, the banner text is very hard to read, and I pity the nearsight since the text is just... Oo, so tiny my farsighted eyes ache! This signature of yours is very pretty and nice, it just makes my eyes ache a lot because of the strain.

6/10

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Wow its good but your old one was funnier.
    But LOTR is kinda old now and a black border is suited for this.
    8.5/10

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    You have a neat-ish banner at the center, but it's a little too hard on the eyes, honestly. And, uh...your text is out of place. Things need to all be in one column in a signature. Well, for most people. Some people can really get creative xD

>7.6/10

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The stripes on the banner don't look too good in my opinion, but the text is easy to read and has a neat font. That's why I give it 8/10.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's very neatly organised, but the small bar at the bottom would look better above the banner. 8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back