• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Umm.. I've already rated this one but yeah, the layout and banner is very professional and organized. It also has Theme relevance, which adds up to a 9/10

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    6/10, it's organised, cool and I like red ;D

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Uhhh... dramatic? Yeah.. umm.... it's uh... well, it's unique has some relevance to your "preferences" and it's animated... so... 6/10?

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh yeah I think you TC denotes everything you need in one banner so it's rather clever. Simple but effective. I give thee an 8.7/10

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • 9/10 yet again. Thanks, Typhlomence.
    May_Evee, this is the 3rd time that I have to remind you about the rules.
    If you want to post in Rating Game threads, you are supposed to give a rating of the above poster's signature, as well as a short explanation about what you like, or dislike about said signature. (Constructive criticism)
    These threads are not meant for discussions.

This is the last notice you will get from me, the next rule breaks will result in Warnings, so it's strongly reccomended that you go and read the rules now, as you should have done in the first place.

ms. different, you don't really have much of a signature, and the large red text hurts the eyes on some layouts.
    So, you get a 1/10 from me.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • im gonna change it but thanks.
    Wow...I just reminded someone of the rules for rating threads one post above yours, and then, you come here and break almost the same rules again.

Rating threads are no disucssion threads! If you are posting in one, you are supposed to leave a rating for the previous poster's signature, as well as to provide a short sentence about why you gave that rating, as it is stated in the rules of this subforum!
    It's strongly reccomended that you have a look at the rules of the forums you want to post in, before you post!

Well, you reduced the size of the text in your signature, which is a good thing.
    But still all you have there are 2 lines of text, which I wouldn't really call a signature.
    But since the brightness of the red text doesn't catch the eye as much as before, I'll give you a 2/10 for it.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • 7/10, your signature is a bit plain and all, but it denotes all your infromation, but there are very minimal colors, but it's not cluttered and pretty good, so the final is 7/10.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Being a naruto fan, I've comed to like Hinata since the day they debuted her, her Hyuuga eyes make her very sexy. It's a nice banner so I'll give you a 9.5/10

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    obelisk-kun: how is my quote funny? that is in fact a real quote.
    and karasuma i dont know what anime that is,but the banner looks nice!
    5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back