• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    The one with Maya Fey (I think....?) Where shes standing. Not the headshot. The face in that image looks kinda funky ("Your face looks funky!")

Now for the upper-most important score which I never like doing. But it's a "rate to get rated" world out there.

9/10

I suggest you touch up on some things (the image, the colors, etc.) for a perfect ten.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Alright, I'll work on it. For your banner, I liked the old one better. I can't really rate. ^^' It's below 5 though. <~

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    ^^'...

I don't like your banner. It seems to be a copy and paste. Also, the text isn't special. <~ 6/10

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    6/10

Your banner needs a border and some text.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Eh... I hate trainer cards. ^^' Overall, the signature looks really bad. I can't really give a good note. ~> 1/10 ...

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    XD Thanks. ^^

I like your signature, even though it's a bit girly. ^^; 9/10. It's just the font size. It's big!

Years
    The banners are very beautifully done, I really like that second one. However, I don't like the way you aligned them. Though I suppose it can't be helped if you really want both of them in your signature.

~7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back