• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • Lemme guess.... you got dared.... 0.0 it looks like it. It doesn't really look like an Azurill to me. it looks like a polka dot with a face and feet. It could be more creative

4/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Very cute banner, and well made too. The effects and text are pretty and matching. On the other hand, it's kind of plain, but it works well simplistically.

8/10

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
  • I actually think this one looks very cool, minus the unreadable text. 8.5/10! :3

@Phanima. It was made for a dare, didn't care much.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    OMGZ! @~@ Your banner is badly cute! One problem... If only you could add some text in your signature, it would be awesome. :3 9/10 <~

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Meh. I give it a 7/10. Would have been a 5 if it wasn't for the chick in it ;)

Whoops, someone beat me to it! Hmm... I give it an 8/10. Not so much for the picture, but for the text under it. Now that's deep...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    8/10
    Type seems ok-ly laid out. Type on banner is good except for evanescent, seems misplaced, not placement but typeface. Colouring is depressing too D:

Years
  • Kurayami did a nice job with your banner. Not too fond of CSS boxes in general but it seems to fit the colour scheme of your theme. The loading animation makes an interesting addition, though I'm not too fond of the box being aligned to the left. But otherwise, it's nice.

~8.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back