• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    That's a lot of banners, I like the dragon one the most. 7/10 I think they'd look better by themselves.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    ~Rene~, you know what I think, right? :3

@ Morrissey: Awesome... Nice banner. The text is quite good... The last line, " -NIETZSCHE " annoys me XD. 8/10 <~

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Ah.. a little messy. The banner text is hard to read, and I spotted some typos. And BTW, you spell it like 'friend' not 'freind'. There's also 'trainer' and not 'trainor'. The arrangement could use work as well, and the quote is inaffective. I'm sorry. :'(

1/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Good. Simple, good. I don't know D.N. Angel (only heard about it), but I think the banner's very nice.

9/10 to you too.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
  • Hmmmm, as a graphic designer, i'll give you my professional opinion:

Background goes with the stock/render. nice and simple. it's clean. text is small, noticeable but yet not too much of an impact. could use more effects, more color, a border *in this case a 1px black border would do nicely* and a light source.

7.5/10. nice job! Simple and clean, just the way some sigs should be.

Rates on mine?

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • Hmmmm, as a graphic designer, i'll give you my professional opinion:

Background goes with the stock/render. nice and simple. it's clean. text is small, noticeable but yet not too much of an impact. could use more effects, more color, a border *in this case a 1px black border would do nicely* and a light source.

7.5/10. nice job! Simple and clean, just the way some sigs should be.

Rates on mine?
    ill give you a 7/10 grren gobling i don't really like and there's not really much to see.
    9/10, LOVE THE COLOR SCHEME
    (just realized I was typing in caps and I don't care)

by the way, is that naruto? whudufuxup? I've never seen the whole series, does Naruto go intense core or something?
    no he doesn't go intense core must b e some person from it from the looks of the band he wearing.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
  • yours is actually pretty nice! a little empty with the white, but it has a light source, *or at least a start of one*. nice effects around the render. text is nice and simple, nothing overpowering. colors could use work, but then again, a lot of the sig is white, but that's fine.

7/10. nice!

Morrissey

&quot;Amor Fati&quot; - Love your Fate
    Years

omg...

LMAO, The Green Goblin!?!??!?!
    Are you a lonely fat ten year old? I'm asking because only a lonely fat ten year old would actual have a Green Goblin themed banner, let alone a Green Goblin themed sig.

LoL...

8/10
    ]
    Just because you made it yourself.

...lol, people are messed up man.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Dont be so tight morrisy

But i like your new banner.

8/10 just because you were tight to guy above you.

Morrissey

&quot;Amor Fati&quot; - Love your Fate
    Years
  • no he doesn't go intense core must b e some person from it from the looks of the band he wearing.

that has to be Naruto in your banner, he has the whisker marks of the nine tail...but the tat on his arm and his hair being longer makes him seem like a grown up Naruto some sheet, like he wants to be like Juriah.

Can someone clear this up who knows; never mind about the a$$hoe good grammar comment I made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back