• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrissey

"Amor Fati" - Love your Fate
    Years
    I'm a little confused now, never mind, omg i have no idea whats goin' on...

10/10
    i really enjoy the banner.

wasn't it a sonic riders theme before with JET?

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years

omg...

LMAO, The Green Goblin!?!??!?!
    Are you a lonely fat ten year old? I'm asking because only a lonely fat ten year old would actual have a Green Goblin themed banner, let alone a Green Goblin themed sig.

LoL...

8/10
    ]
    Just because you made it yourself.

...lol, people are messed up man.

......................i'll be truthful. I take offense to that statement. is it a crime that because i made a sig with the Green Goblin in it? C'mon, i picked a good-quality stock, and made a sig with it. and because i like the way it came out, i'm using it as my current sig. That a problem?

Xairmo:

It's good, but a few things:

It is a tad large. Really isn't too much flow going on, and the colors could use some work along with the text. 6/10. decent. keep at it.

Rates on my two? Just got done with the Iceman one. both took about 45min apiece to do.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Like your new banner

10/10

i think thats first 10/10 ive given.

(ive eaten 40 brains)

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    Okay:

It's on the small side. which can be good or bad, but in this case it doesn't suit the inuyasha pic. text is alright, could use some work. background is really nice tho and suits it. 6/10

good, but can still use some work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back