• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    erm....a pic with text and crosses out links....1/10 altho u get points for centering it and actually matching the text ...2/10 rofl reely srry bout that

It's alright, I love my signature, but before you go underrating other people's signatures, be willing to take it yourself. ;)

I really love yours Baka Tenshi, especially the animated snow! O: (Wanna tell me how you did it? xD)

10/10.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    It's alright, I love my signature, but before you go underrating other people's signatures, be willing to take it yourself. ;)

I really love yours Baka Tenshi, especially the animated snow! O: (Wanna tell me how you did it? xD)

10/10.

Sure! I can send it to you in a PM XD

I live your theme too! 9/10

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    7/10

Okay, those stupid boxes are reallt getting annoying. And, you have more common things for PC in your signature. Not Diffrent from many I've seen.

Years
    To make the text in your signature better if you had Photoshop add a stroke to the text (A.K.A. a border around the text.) The red text in the bottom box of your signature is kind of hard to read. I like the colors though, so 7.5/10. ^^

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Relyt - 10/10 for Konata!

It's been at least a 2 years since I last posted here so...........

Years
    Too bright, can't read the text, the green border doesn't match the rest really, it's much brighter than it all, but then you have Urahara in there, and the background looks pretty cool. If it weren't for the brightness...

6/10.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Really Cute! The snow adds a gorgeous touch~ <3
    It's a beautiful theme. :o really nice background on the banner!
    And everything's organized.

10/10 *-*

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    It's getting tres vieux. Get a new banner, though I digress, it's still a good banner. ---->8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back