• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Nice banner Capitano.

The wa you have your text layed out is pretty cool.
    The banner is ace
    8/10

Illusion~

O P T I C A L//I L L U S I O N
    Years
    9/10.

Some parts of the banner are kinda pixelly and it's a little hard to see your name within the banner, but I do like the banner overall and the colors flow very well. ^^

EDIT:

grr The Spook beat me to it..

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    the random eye in the middle of the banner with drop shadow makes it look really bad...
    I really like the colour scheme though (white and light blue)
    the text doesnt distract you either.
    it looks good overall
    8.5/10

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Um...this is the signature rating thread and you have no signature. ._. If I were to rate your avatar, I'd give it a 2/10 because it is quite plain, with an odd crop and little done to it to make it attractive. It isn't bad for starting off, but I'm afraid I just wouldn't rate it that high.

Tenshi: 6/10 - Some parts are a little pixely on the extraction and the image seems a little too overlayed, but it's cute. I think if the background were a different colour, such as blue, it wouldn't stand out quite as much, but the purple-pink makes it look a little odd. It's a nice crop, though she could be moved to the side a little more. (That's more personal preference rather than general design, I'd say, though.) :3

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    4/10 - It's quite dark and the lightening overlaps in odd areas. The rain seems a little weird, too, but I don't know why. The larger text seems too happy and thin for the image and the smaller text is too big to be tiny text, but too small to be easily read. The image looks like fanart, too, which is a big negative in my book. =/ I like the general idea and your crop is pretty nice. I think it could be a good banner, but I'm afraid it needs a little reworking.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I really like your sig. It makes me think of a playful person. Its small and neat. And i struggle to know who the character is? The text is funny =p

I think you could maybe add some link's
    that's all i can think of.

This is a person who also gives detail when rating sigs. Been waiting to rate yours for awhile.

10/10 for once im not giving a fake like it rate =p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back