• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • The picture kind of scares me, but its clear and good quality, but the text at the bottom is cut off, so i can't read it. 5/10

Years
  • I like it . The colors all work well together I like how you put all the links in the picture and not toehr looks very nice. 9/10

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    I don't like the amount of those orange circles there, and I don't find it very... exciting? XD;

5½/10

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • I love the lyrics, but the banner is a little too soft, and the text is kind of hard to read. 5/10

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The text doesn't really have any good color to it.
    And the banner is just a Jarachi, and it goes over the height limits.
    4/10~

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Myeh....more anime. *is not impressed*
    But I have to disagree with you on the other banner.
    Anyways, the only reason your baner is getting points is because it has scissors. And me being the hair stylist I am, loves scissors.
    7/10

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • It's hard to see what it is, and it would be better if the banner itself didn't lead to the credit, because no one clicks banners. The text could have some orange too.

8/10.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    The banner is really nice. n_n But something about the text is bothering me. The banner is still lovely though.

8/10

SapphireSwampert

Killer Loli
    Years
  • Myeh....more anime. *is not impressed*
    But I have to disagree with you on the other banner.
    Anyways, the only reason your baner is getting points is because it has scissors. And me being the hair stylist I am, loves scissors.
    7/10

Well atleast it appealed to a non Anime/Manga fan, and thank you. xD;

2/10
    Just a wall of text

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back