• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you II

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I like the concept; but the render is rough and seems out of aspect ratio in *both* cases.
    5/10 x.x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, what a cool theme you got Angela. XD Looks like she needed something. Well it is pretty cool. 9/10 The image is in great quality.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Hurray for Michael Jackson. Your theme matches perfectly, plus I like his music=
    10/10 ;D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, that is pretty cute. The signature is well organized, and it is simple. Pretty nice. And the avatar is cute. I like it. 9/10

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Cute theme, and it's not messy or poorly done at all. Only thing is that the rainbow in the background seems sort of unfitting, and the main 'Make a change' font is one that I've never liked.. but I like the character used, and the main colors are nice.

With those things in mine, lets saaay.. 8/10

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Bad banner is bad. Looks like background + badly rendered pic + text and that's it. Doesn't even match the render. The text confuses me too. |:< Bad avatar... looks like something that Google threw up lol.

4/10~

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Considering it's pretty good for an under construction image, 6/10.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Gaga and the Paparazzi lyrics are cliche now. :[ What's with her being in a box with faded edges? Thats... odd. Overall the theme's pretty average.

6/10~

Back