• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I don't exactly love your theme, but it is still a good one. The image works well with the effects you've placed upon it, 8/10

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I like the banner and avatar and the set up of the information and your claims really look goood. There is just one thing that is a little pet-peeve(SP?) of mine, you have all that open space on the right. Aside from that its perfect...9.5/10

P.S what did you mean about the way I set up my info?

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I like the Scyther theme a lot, but the text, not so much. You could center this: "- Thanks to arkeis and Randum Humour For this awesome banner!" It may look better. Also, the blue text doesn't match, maybe some sort of green. Yellowgreen?

7/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Aw! Lovely theme, pupu. I like your signature and your avatar. They are both awesome. :3 Not giving 10, though. :c 9/10 <~

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    D: I've never seen CSI~ but with tv shows I'm a loser... v.v never. watch. anything.
    soo, I guess it's a great theme.

I like the box you've got. Really nice colors, and they match quite well~
    and it's very simple, and un-gaudy.

thus~ 7/10 ._.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    @Vavavoom - Why thank you. I didn't expect a score like 10, so it's fine. A lower score would only do good anyways. It'll let me know what I'm doing wrong and stuff, wouldn't it?

I don't know much about CSI, if anything at all, but the colors are very nice. I love Green. Also, I can read the French. Yayz. 9/10

EDIT: I was too late.

@MISs~KoN - I like the theme a lot. I has a nice touch to it. What anime/manga is that person from? 9/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    @ The Solitary Angel: =x sorry, I must have posted riiight before ya~ ^^"
    anyways, thanks very much. It's Takao/Tyson from Beyblade.

Your theme! I think I've rated, but you did change a few things~!
    I love how clean it is. So nice and simple~ and I love the banner. It's darling. (>-< dunno what show yours is from either...)

The only thing is the little blocks -probably supposed to be japanese text... my computer won't let them show up D:- anyways, really cute~
    ^-^ you get a 9/10 too!

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Beyblade huh? I haven't seen it, or read it before.

Mine is from Lucky Star.

The little blocks under the banner? Those are supposed to be Japanese characters.

Hmm, I'm liking your theme the more I see it. Getting used to it, I guess. 9.5/10 I'm not much for the color pink, but I do like light pink.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    It is sort of ... creepy~
    Nah, really it is.

I like both the pics, as they are very clear.
    the text is nice, and I like the saying. I have no clue what show the character is from tho...
    Really clean and small~ I like it.
    The text might look better dark blue or pure black (if it's not... the skin I'm using might have altered it, it looks grey to me. .-.)

Hmm, 7/10. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Signature... I'll quote what I said in the other thread.

I don't like your signature mostly because there's nothing interesting and nothing attracting. No colours... >>

Now, about the avatar, I want to say that it's cute. However, it doesn't match with your signature.

2/10 <~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Its okay. I like your banner, but not the way you set up your Avatar. I don't like what you put under your banner, though. It's sort of annoying in my opinion. Dull, I mean. But that's just my opinon. That faded Chatot is cute. :3

5/10

Back