• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hmm... Your signature could be way better, boy. The banners aren't really good. And I don't really have something that's positive. Sorry... However, your avatar is quite pupu. 2/10 <~

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hmm... Your signature is okay. Not that good, though. I like the squares where are your claims. However, that's not your idea, and that sucks... I dislike the text on side of the banner. A lot of people started to use that option; that's why I hate it so much. Your banner is cute, as well as the avatar. :3 4/10 <~

Xairmo: That's how I am. >>;

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Hmm... Your signature is okay. Not that good, though. I like the squares where are your claims. However, that's not your idea, and that sucks... I dislike the text on side of the banner. A lot of people started to use that option; that's why I hate it so much. Your banner is cute, as well as the avatar. :3 4/10 <~

Xairmo: That's how I am. >>;

Well, I tried to find the code to put my words inside my sig, but I couldn't figure it out. ('cause I'm a moron) <_< I've been using the idea for quite a while now, its starting to piss me off as well. And I know that the square claims wasn't my idea. I've seen quite a few people using it (like ten O_o) and it was the only way I could fit all my claims in my sig. I work with what I can, and I'm actually glad you commented because I hardly ever get critism for anything I do. Its quite a nice change, actual, so thanks. :3

I already rated yours, so I'm just not gonna say it again.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    i like it since i like final fantasy and all
    and the box claims just make it better
    so what if it whas someopnes elses idea it looks great in yer sig 10/10 =]

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well, I tried to find the code to put my words inside my sig, but I couldn't figure it out. ('cause I'm a moron) <_< I've been using the idea for quite a while now, its starting to piss me off as well. And I know that the square claims wasn't my idea. I've seen quite a few people using it (like ten O_o) and it was the only way I could fit all my claims in my sig. I work with what I can, and I'm actually glad you commented because I hardly ever get critism for anything I do. Its quite a nice change, actual, so thanks. :3

I already rated yours, so I'm just not gonna say it again.

XD; As soon as I saw this paragraph, DarkIllusion, I thought that you were mad at me. But I read it, and I can say that actually, you're not mad at me. :3

Alright... @ lzmllgs: I love the avatar and the banner. But as I said, few days ago, the font isn't really good. Although, it matches with the banner. 7/10 <~

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    8/10. I like the two photos (and this is just my opinion) but I HATE avatars that like...move

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    XD; As soon as I saw this paragraph, DarkIllusion, I thought that you were mad at me. But I read it, and I can say that actually, you're not mad at me. :3

Nah, I'm not one of those people who get angry over those things. Its rare to find people who will actually not lie about something to be nice. Its good to be nice, but sometimes critsm helps out a lot, even if some people get upset over it. O_o

Okay, scythemaster, here are my thoughts. I like the Scyther banner and avatar. The colors are very nice and smooth, and I think the effects fit very nicely. I don't really like the way you set up your information, though. Its a bit scattered for my tastes and rather annoying. I give you a 6/10

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I still love your theme, red is an awesome color. Liking the new avvy too. XD

10/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    :O I just noticed that those were Ice Creams XD;... I thought they were creatures! Anyway, I like the banner, in your signature. The flashy green is really powerful. Although, the " Thanks to girifarig " doesn't seem to be in the signature. ~ The avatar is fine, I guess. 6/10 <~

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    The theme was better when banner's bigger.
    I love the CSI designing so 7/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Reminds me of Marz's... Not bad, though. I like the colors, and the signature is supa clean. Good effects, :)

10/10

Back