• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Spazchu

Squirrels with hacksaws
    Years
    I think your theme is really good. Very nice artwork. And the colours work well. I would give it a 10, but I don't give full marks to anyone.
    9/10!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm not exactly a fan of big banners, but I guess the signature looks okay. But the centered text beneath the banner (where it says "Formerly Known as Zaiku") looks sort of awkward... Furthermore, I think the text could have blended in a bit more. Otherwise, it's pretty decent.

6.6/10

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I like your theme ^-^ The banner and avy have nice colors and your signature is fun and organized.

9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *gaspeth* I-I-I-Is that Kuronue?!?! :xxx Oh. No it's not. xDDDD Darn how all the guys in the Furuba manga look alike to me! (Not really, but Kuronue, Katsuya, Shigure, they all look the same to me. xDD)

Anyhow the banner I absolutely <3. It matches, and the text isn't blatantly obvious, adding to the peace. ^^ But the text outside the banner doesn't really match in color, so that kills a point from me. x.x And then the avatar is a little blurry, or it looks like it has red noise which makes it hard to see, and the text...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    That's a very nice theme, Bijou =D The colours go well together, and everything is nicely organised. No real complaints here.

9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    As much as I like that pair, I don't really like the siggy icon because of the text. The text underneath doesn't really match either, especially that blinding green text. The avatar also seems to be a JPEG, which is ew for me. ^^;

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Awesome, I love the splatter effect and the pop-up effect you used on the render. Good text. Pretty cool! 8/10

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Jae-kun,

I like the overall theme. In the tag, the stock seems a little blurry, especially around Ichigo's face. Other than that it fits well and the text compliments it.
    The avatar has the multicolor thing going on which looks a little smudgy around the hand and it's a bit distracting. Nice theme though.

7.5/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Another Ichigo theme, eh? Looks pretty good. The avatar and banner match well. I like the colors that were used here a lot. I'm not really a big fan of banners or avatars without borders on them, but that's a personal thing. The text is nicely organized as well. =P

8/10

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Another Megaman them, eh? XD j/k

Looks really nice, I always like your themes and now I get to rate one. I like the gradient border and the actual banner is great. The avatar matches well too but it looks a little off somehow, maybe it's the quality...9/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yet another Ichigo theme xD.

Anyway, the signature is nice and simple. I think the scan lines stand out too much, though. Also, the first part of the text is quite hard to read, but at least it blends into the background nicely. As for the avatar, the cut is a little choppy around his head, as I can still see some white pixels floating about. Otherwise, it's good, and it matches with the banner.

And everything is also nicely organised, so I give this theme an 8/10.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Yet another Digimon theme? 0_o xD

There isn't much to complain about. As always your avatar matches the siggy. The font color of the [ ] matches your theme as well, maybe you should have some dark/red font on the other characters there as well. But that's just my opinion.

9/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The signature and avatar don't match... Unless it's not supposed to. The text on the banner has rough edges, and is hard to read. But I guess it looks good. You should try to make the text under the banner match it, maybe adding more light blue. As for the avatar, the only bad thing I can say about it is the placement of the head of the character is a bit too far right. Maybe move it so it's more to the center.

7/10.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Not a big Digimon fan, but nevertheless, this is a cool theme. The avatar and banner match nicely and the text is well organized and colored to match as well. The "Flame" in "Flamedramon" in the banner doesn't stand out too well, but that's my only complaint.

9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    DYUDE. Where do you get such CLEAN Megaman renders?!?!

Wait wait, no! Let me guess! MADE BY... JAY. :xxx BEASTED JAY. I knew that off the top of my head. Ker-boom!

Luff it. Text is AWESOME. Blue and Brown is the new Pink and Purple man. Don't doubt it for a second.

9/10- Because the extra text in the banner kinda bother's me.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Oh, Namine images! And you drew them yourself. :3 They're really pretty~

I like how the text does a cascading effect. The "-"'s colors could be better though, like a pinkish-orange or something of the like. [I don't even know if that exists, but hey.]

8/10

Haha, somebody gets to rate the theme which I've had for AGES...XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I like the set, but any kind of sprite in siggy's bother me to NO end. >.<

(And, I didn't draw the Namine picture's, I colored them. ^^;; I'm not that good at drawing!! And I know the '-'s could be a better color, I was just too lazy to look up the code. XDD I'll probably do that tomorrow or something~)

But it certainly matches~ Love FG's art as well, but the alignment would look better centered, sooo...

Back