• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    The banner is cute, yes, but what it needs most is a border. I also recommend a little blurring on the part of the subject image in the banner, since there are white pixels around it very slightly- though not too visible. The avatar is cute, but needs a border. The signature is nicely arranged, and the animated hearts are a good touch. It has a good feel to it. Generally... 8/10

Illusion~

O P T I C A L//I L L U S I O N
    Years
    9/10.

I like the overall coloring of your theme most. The red, white, and black match together really well, and the slight bit of purple of the guy's hair doesn't ruin it. I also like the way the banner is put together..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    9/10
    I like purple, and the right alignment, and Shadow Ball!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    It's really Cute! I love the pinkness, and the background's pretty awesome~
    Everything matches really well. Including the text.

I have to give it a 9.5/10~ It's beautiful.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    It's an interesting theme :) I love the animation in the banner and the borders are lovely; however, IMO I think you should highlight a few things in the banner a bit more to give it more contrast if you get what I mean (kinda like you did in the avatar), and the writing in the banner is far too small for me to read :( (I apologise if it's just me being blind there XD)
    Overall, it's a lovely theme. Well done =D

9.5\10

Illusion~

O P T I C A L//I L L U S I O N
    Years
    9/10.

Very nice Cherrim theme..simple yet neat. You dont need graphics with endless designs and effects on them for a good sig/avvy. Good job =]

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Tails is an adorable character, and the stamp effect is interesting, but the quote seems out of place. 7/10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Very tasteful with a black and white image toned red. But the banner and avatar would look nicer with more similar borders, at least to me^^
    Took a while until I noticed the tiny animation... and I find it somewhat irritating, sorry.
    Love your smart line beneath the banner, though ^^

7/10

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Pink!!! xPPP
    hmm i like the picture and the Pinkenesss
    And the I Know ...
    Makes no sence but oh well!
    9.5/10

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    honastly, Could do with a bit more graphics, and colour xD But 5/10 Because i love ghost pokemon ^^

Years
    Love the way it matches. Chikara makes such awesome signatures. :P

Looks very nice except you have:

"Friend Code:
    Name:
    Friend Code:"

Why have it twice? Just creates an extra line of text and less room to use.

9.5/10 though. ^^

Back