• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    8.5/10

Add a bit more to it and you'd be fine. ^^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    FF is nice and all but I'm not a big fan of the banner, the background doesn't really seem to fit so well with the render.
    7/10 for the match.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I don't like the actual bannerr a lot, it almost seems blurry to me and too dark. The orange text doesn't match, although it does go, if that makes sense. 8/1o.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ow, that quality isn't all that flash, is it? >_<; you should resize it. It's also pretty plain, and I think you need some text, either in your banner or outside of it... XD; but anyhow, it matches, so 7/10. :>

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    10/10

A nice, different, and organized signature you have there. ^^

Minato

--+
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    The bordering and effects are really cool, but the text alignment in the signature could use some help. The warm colors are nice though, and the text in the banner is interesting.. The whole feel given off by the banner and avatar is unique.. Nice, basically. 9/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    8.10 This theme is better than the signature alone. Althugh maybe the avatar was cropped in the wrong place? ._.'

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The banner quality doesn't seem to be that good, maybe the screenshot was bad?
    Anyway, Doctor = awesome. Regeneration = not cool
    8//10

Back