• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Oh, I kida like thatta one, creative-ish/ 7.3/10 I hope that some one rates mine AFTER it gets changed..

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I don't like it. Looking at it is annoying.

4/10~ really its only the capitalized "M" I hate so much. If you just had Scythemaster, then you'd get a 8/10

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I think it's better than your old one. The stuff around your name doesn't appeal to me though, sorry. 7/10

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I don't like it. Looking at it is annoying.

4/10~ really its only the capitalized "M" I hate so much. If you just had Scythemaster, then you'd get a 8/10

There changed it. YA HAPPY NOW!?

I remember you lots of times now and yesterday i'll give you a 8/10.

5/10...I'm sorry, but it doesn't appeal to me. Maybe, instead of the H being in caps, Make the N in Caps

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hey my name of Haunter part is a name right? But for nightmare part thats not a name right? So before i was going to rate you 9/10 but now you made me mad i'll give you a 1/10.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I have no idea what you said. Go cry somewhere else...your rating doesn't change...5/10

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I'm never going to cry EVER! Your just not a nice person at all! So just leave me alone for now ok? 1/10.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    me i don't like it

2/10

and he can rate it whatever he likes haunter just as i can

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back