• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    You know your place in the world *shot* I find pretty funny. Lacks some unique qualities though.

9/10~

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Hm. I think I would like it more with a space in the middle. Still overall a good UN

8/10

EDIT: Aww, beat! Anyway, I like UNs that are also names as you can see. 9/10

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Just plain adorable! ^^ (I love the Beach Boys, btw...)
    10/10~

Thanks, and yeah, origin of this username isn't the band. XD

Roy G Biv said:
    Hm. I think I would like it more with a space in the middle. Still overall a good UN

8/10

A space seems to confuse too many people with the band. In the case of my username... BB > B B by my tastes. ;D Thanks for the input though

Anyway, Roy G Biv, heh. Surprised that wasn't taken by now. I love some colours in there too.

10/10~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    8.10 It was good when you first joined an had that beach theme, now it's a bit ehh.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    7/10 its sounds good, but everyone has a name that Im pretty sure is japanese, so Im getting sick of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back