• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaque

[ B L A C K ]
    Years
    I'm pretty sure Mr. L means something, but I don't get it. O_o; Still, it isn't as bad as others I've come across.

6/10

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    Mr. L is a character from the Mario series, he's basically Luigi when brainwashed to be evil, and I think both Luigi and his alter ego Mr. L are aweseome, also, my name is Luke, so L is my initial which gave me two reasons to choose my username.

I like your name, I can't say I've ever encountered it before, but I like seeing strange names and I love words that are pronounced the same as different words.
    9/10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A pretty good name, simple, clean... and bloody 8D
    Though I'm not a big fan of the dots at the end of usernames, it's still neat.

7/10

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    9/10

You stole ma name.

But the title reminded me of a old nes game that i love.

And i was thinking your name had something to do with that one person from Deathnote.

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    So, we meet again Mr. X...

I know we've never met before and that I post in this thread a lot but I couldn't resist.
    Its funny that you mentioned the NES because I took my name from a character of the Mario series.

Anyhoo, your name is quite cool, and I'll admit that the letter X is probably one of the coolest there is so 9/10

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    9/10 to keep on topic.

I was thinking more like L from Deathnote. And your usertitle reminded me of Simpsons - Bart vs The World.

Anyway my name is from the 'evil mastermind' in Megaman 6.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back